TB-2100 ATC DME Test Set
The TB-2100 ATC DME Test Set provides test capability for Transponders (Modes A, C, and S) and Distance Measuring Equipment (DME).
The TB-2100 allows testing of Mode S Transponders with new capabilities for Extended Squitter, ADS-B, TIS, and European requirements for Elementary and Enhanced surveillance. The TB-2100 uses Flash memory for easy firmware updates.
The TB-2100 with IEEE-488 option uses the same IEEE-488 commands as older generation ATC/DME and Mode S test sets used in current generation ATE.
- Two independent, non-coherent RF channels for Mode S testing
- Color LCD display features wide viewing angle
- Touch-sensitive screen allows quick setup of test parameters
- Easy to navigate menus require minimal training to operate
- Continuous display of critical measurements including power, pulse parameters, percent reply, and frequency
- Standard 2 year limited warranty included