T-36M NAV COMM RAMP TEST SET
DescriptionThe T-36M is a rugged, user-friendly high-precision instrument for rapid functional testing and calibration of military VOR, LOC/GS, MB and low-mid-high-VHF/UHF COMM avionics equipment. The T-36M can be operated in either the knob/switch mode, providing an operator dressed in protective clothing with accurate go-no-go testing on the flight line, or the keyboard mode, providing full function testing and diagnostics. Further flexibility is provided by the T-36M’s ability to store three pre-selected carrier frequencies and output power levels for each operational mode of unit. These test frequencies can be selected to suit the signal environment at the testing location. The keyboard provides complete control of most parameters, resulting in a high level of unit flexibility.
EXPORT CONTROL WARNING: This product is controlled for export under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). A license from the U.S. Department of State is required prior to the export of this product from the United States.
- Generates ILS signals to ICAO Annex 10 CAT III precision
- Checks VOR, GS, LOC, MB, VHF/UHF COMM, Flight Director, and Autopilot
- Outstanding ramp test capabilities
- High RF output allows operation from flight deck of large aircraft
- User selection of frequency using preset switches or keyboard
- Supports 8.33 KHz channel selection
- Antenna-to-antenna or direct connect (coax)