AN/ARM-206 TACAN Test Set
DescriptionThe AN/ARM-206 is the industry’s first fully automated TACAN Test Set and is designed for depot and intermediate level support. The AN/ARM-206 meets all requirements for evaluating the performance and accuracy of airborne TACAN UUT’s. The AN/ARM-206 generates signals that accurately simulate TACAN beacon signals to both the normal X and Y surface-to-air modes, as well as signals of an interrogating or complementary aircraft in X or Y air-to-air modes, including inverse mode. Easy to use color touch screen interface allows for simple changes to parameters and testing signals providing unsurpassed versatility.
The AN/ARM-206 measures fixed or varying range and bearing performance, including search/track ability, transmitter power output, receiver sensitivity and coding and decoding parameters on all TACAN channels and air-to-air range and bearing performance.
EXPORT CONTROL WARNING: This product is controlled for export under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). A license from the U.S. Department of State is required prior to the export of this product from the United States.
- Fully automated TACAN unit Test Set for one step end-to-end testing.
- Supports automated testing of: AN/ARM-118: AN/ARM-136; and AN/ARM-153 airborne
- TACAN UUT’s
- Modern replacement for legacy AN/ARM-155; AN/ARM-156; AND 972V-1 TACAN test sets
- 10.4 inch touch screen color display and easy to use keypad and jog shuttle controls
- Integrated User-friendly Keyboard and 10.4 inch color touch screen display
- Continuous Display of All Parameters and UUT Measurements
- Built-in Test-isolates Failures down to the Module Level
- Permanent storage of all UUT test results and download capability
- Remote software upgrades via front panel USB connection
- Superior reliability and factory recommended three year calibration cycle
- Meets or Exceeds:
- ICAO ANNEX 10
- Power: 115/230 VAC ± 10%, 45 to 440 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Dimensions 23”H x 17.5” W x 15.5”D (excluding transit case and cables)
- Weight – 59 lbs.