T-47NC/NH XPDR INTERR IFF TACAN DME TCAS RAMP TEST SET
The T-47NC and T-47NH Multifunction Ramp Test Set is a battery powered portable unit used to test the operation of Transponders and Interrogators including: Mode S Transponders, TCAS Interrogators, and TACAN/DME equipment that are installed in aircraft and other vehicles. Tests of both Transponders and Interrogators can be performed by using the T-47NC/NH directional antenna to radiate to and from the unit-under-test (UUT) or by directly connecting to the UUT antenna port.
The T-47N provides test capability for Mode S Elementary and Enhanced Surveillance. The T-47N can receive and display information contained in Mode S DF-17 Extended Squitter (ADS-B).
The T-47NC/NH is self-contained comprising of a built-in battery charger and all accesories are neatly stored within the removable cover. An easy to understand front panel interface controlled by the use of toggle switches with an easy to read display makes use simple and requires little or no training. The supplied directional antenna with an active LED and optical sight is used for both interrogator and transponder testing. The battery is installed and removable through the front panel. Utilize a KIR/KIT computer module or interchange it with a KIV-6 module which fits neatly in the provided bay.
EXPORT CONTROL WARNING: This product is controlled for export under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). A license from the U.S. Department of State is required prior to the export of this product from the United States.
- The T-47N Test Set is capable of full functional ramp checks of Transponders and Interrogators in Modes 1, 2, 3A/C, S and Mode 4, TCAS, TACAN, and DME equipment
- Performs Mode 4 test with KIR/KIT or KIV-6
- Simulates ATCRBS or Mode S intruders for TCAS testing
- TACAN/DME modes: Ground-to-Air (G/A); Air-to-Air (A/A); and Air-to-Air Beacon (A/A BCN)
- Available with built-in directional antenna (T-47NC)