TS-4530A Test Set
The TS-4530A, which has been upgraded and manufactured by Tel-Instrument, is the latest version of the respected AN/APM-424 and TS-4530 test set providing simple to use “GO/NO-GO” operation. The TS-4530A, developed under a U.S. Army contract, now tests IFF Mode 5, EHS, and TCAS.
The TS-4530A includes a large 8 line, color display and a new 3-button switch assembly that adds a 4-way directional toggle action for improved usability. The upper housing includes a built-in KIV-77 CCI appliqué enclosure.
Based on a new, highly integrated digital architecture; the TS-4530A performs the following tests:
- Transponder: Modes 1, 2, 3/A, C, 4 Mode S, EHS (Enhanced Surveillance) and Mode 5 (Levels 1 & 2)
- ADS-B In and Out (transmit and receive) testing
- Interrogator: Modes 1, 2, 3/A, C, 4, Mode 5 (Levels 1 & 2), TCAS & ETCAS
- Built-in KIV-77 CCI appliqué enclosure
- Built in GPS with integrated GPS antenna provides accurate Date, TOD and LAT/LONG for positioning
- Simple to use “GO/NO-GO” operation
- Selected Mode S BDS register information
EXPORT CONTROL WARNING: This product is controlled for export under the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). A license from the U.S. Department of State is required prior to the export of this product from the United States.
- Over-the-Air and Direct Connect test methods
- Rugged and durable MIL-PRF-28800, Class 1 package
- Extensive built-in diagnostics
- Improved power management for extended test set operation
- Remote download capability
- Bench Utility capability
- Multiple stored user presets
The TS-4530A is lighter than previous versions of the Test Set. Advanced power management extends battery operation time. The KIV-77 crypto housing blends into the unit and the crypto is readily visible with the same viewing line as the display in the unit. Rapid one button GO/NO-GO test can be performed based on stored parameters and criteria.